Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year!

To all my Chinese readers,
here's wishing you a Happy Lunar New Year!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately, while I totally enjoyed my first set of CNY nails,
the rainy and gloomy day didn't allow for photos.
Plus, I had to remove the nail art as I managed to chip my them on scotchtape
(Of all things?! Tape?!)
 
So all I have for you guys are crappy photos taken in my room.
Sigh. I really loved the nail art.
I was inspired by Loqi, the guest blogger at Love, Varnish, Chocolate and More
Made a few changes,
like attempting a snake skin background instead of the saran wrap.
 
 
 
 
Polishes used were:
-England Holy Grail and
OPI Vodka and Caviar.
 
Will definitely re-create this one another time.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB