Sunday, February 17, 2013

Etude House PPK006

Etude House has been coming up with some really good glitters recently.
I find myself popping into their stores frequently just to check out if they have any new glitters because the ones I got have gotten me swooning.
Like this one here:
 
 






 
 
PPK006 4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one is pretty sheer.
I needed all of the 4 coats to build up to bottle colour.
Even then, I'm quite pleased with it.
Love how the glitters look sandwiched between the milky layers.
 
Yeah. I really think Etude House is on a glitter roll.
 

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous <3

Berry T said...

Yup! I love that these Asian brands are churning out awesome glitters and I don't have to agonise over so many different kinds of indies!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB