Sunday, February 3, 2013

Double Hearts Valentine

The Chinese Lunar New Year is just round the corner,
but I haven't had any inspiration for that at all.
Instead, I seem to have more nail art ideas for Valetine's Day.
Hopefully, I get to translate all of them from the head to the nails though.
Oh. And I'm still racking the brains for CNY nail ideas.
Hard.
 
So, the first V-day nail art.
Actually I can't claim this one as original.
I was browsing through the awesome blog, Chalkboard Nails,
and cames across this.

I know it says Fishtail,
but I thought of hearts and immediately wanted to do a pink and red version:
 
 
 
 
Polishes used are:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
China Glaze Empowerment, and
OPI Vodka and Caviar.

Not as awesome as Chalkboard Nails.
(Her nail art is seriously impressive and I'm in love with her nails)
And truth be told,
way too girly for me.
 
I still love the idea though
and will probably try a different colour combination for this one.

6 comments:

Polished Prescription said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo and the fact that the hearts are more abstract and not so obvious. Perfect for V-day!

Berry T said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Girly, but super cute and lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

Saori said...

Hey hey Berry, how are you ? It has been a very long time ^^ Good idea for V-day :) I agree with you, Chalkboard Nails did awesome NA !! :*

Berry T said...

You're most welcome!

Berry T said...

Yo there! Yes, it has been a while!! I'm good, well on a personal level. Can't exactly say the same for work life though. How about you? I still read your blog whenever I can to get nail art inspiration too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB