Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cult Nails Iconic

It's been a "tradition" that I usually have on a simple mani on the eve of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
Mainly because with all the cooking, preparations and last minute spring cleaning,
any manicure I have on would never last the 24 hours.
 
This year, I thought I'll go for a polish that would at least be a tad more interesting,
and so after a debate between glitters or flakies,
I ended up with Cult Nails Iconic.
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Iconic is a deep burgundy with strong hints of purple.
The flakies glow orange under the sun,
and gives the impression of glowing coals.
 
Usually NB raves are a hit with me too,
but unfortunately, for some strange reason,
I couldn't bring myself to enjoy Iconic.
It just looked and felt strange on me.
The fact that it chipped before I even started on my cooking and cleaning obviously didn't help either.
 
Oh well.
I do need to get rid of more polishes anyway.
 

2 comments: