Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Black Valentines

Back to V-day nail art.
Unfortunately, I wasn't pleased with this set.
I had kept the black lace stickers for too long,
and it started flaking when I applied the topcoat over it
which resulted in my mani have black streaks and spots.
 
The 2 days when I had this on, it rained all day.
So the pictures were taken in the office under florescent lights.
 
 
 
 
Polishes used were:
Studio M Blue Glitter, and
Essie Raise Awareness.
The tiny black hearts were done using Essence Black is back and a dotting tool.

Love the idea.
Hate the end result.
Crappy nails sticker. Boo!

 

2 comments:

Samantha Marriott said...

So pretty, kind of reminds me of the seaside for some reason! If it were a blue backdrop especially. Lovely look!

I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love it if you checked it out! http://tinyurl.com/ajkc8mw

caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

Berry T said...

Thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB