Thursday, January 10, 2013

Golden Rose #224

In recent times, my office has become quite a stressful place.
We're currently undergoing a change in senior management,
and with that, trepidation and uncertainity are abound.
 
And with that, I'm also losing a boss whom I think of as a mentor.
Heh. She terrifies the newbies actually.
But that's more because of her high expectations,
and her belief that we should always make a difference in our clients' lives.
She commands respect,
and she has her idiosyncrasies, such as,
a table must have 4 legs and there are no such things as purple cakes.
But I've learnt a lot from her,
even times when I've disagreed with her.
I'm definitely going to miss having her as a boss.
 
With all that gloom shrouding the office,
I really wanted a mani that would be more cheery.
 
 
 
 
Hence I opted for this Golden Rose #224.
2 coats of watermelon squishy-ness
(yeah, it's a jelly)
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Sigh. Why does good things always have to come to an end?
 

4 comments:

Samantha Marriott said...

Really gorgeous red!

caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

Kayleigh said...

What a vibrant colour! It looks good on you! Hope this mani has cheered you up a bit... Take care!

Emmy L said...

Oh my what a really lovely color! I find it so elegant and classy. This nail color is perfect for any occasion.

Berry T said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is one gorgeous, classy n cheerful red! It just pops on the nails and I wore it for 3 days straight!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB