Saturday, January 12, 2013

Glitterdaze Reloaded

Today's nails have redefined what "party on the nails" means to me.
Forget Lippmann Happy Birthday.
Forget China Glaze Glitter all the Way.
Glitterdaze Reloaded rocks that party a hell lot better.
 
 
 
 
2 coats of Reloaded over a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
My friend helped me with an emergency purchase of Seche Restore,
so thick TC has been banished for now.
 
I first came across Glitterdaze Reloaded on the Manicurator blog.
By the way, I love that blog.
With my crazy schedule, I stopped reading a lot of blogs
but hers was one that I never stopped reading.
Her swatches are amazing, and her nail art?
Woot! Awesome!
 
When I saw her swatches of Reloaded,
I was blown away and immediately went to place an order for it.
Reloaded is simply mind-blowing.
The neon hexagon glitters, the black and multi-coloured shards come together really well on a white background.
It's fun, unique and so unexpected on the nails.
If you don't already own a bottle of Reloaded,
you really should try get your hands on it.
 

3 comments:

Maria Barns said...

Wow!!! This is so pretty. Love the color combos and the design of putting glitters. Love what you did here. I find it classy and happy mani. Love it! Great job!

Berry T said...

thank you Maria! =)

Charlie said...

I love this, so cool :)
Cx

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB