Saturday, January 19, 2013

Color Club Holo Hues: Cherubic

I've been doing a little catch up on nail blogs recently,
and came across posts on the Color Club Holo Hues,
which reminded me that I actually had ordered these as well.
Amazing what work stress can do to your life.
 
Anyway, I went to dig them out from the corner I had unceremoniously chucked them to,
and randomly picked one for the nails.
 
 
 
 
Color Club Cherubic.
2 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base, no TC.
 
Cherubic is a pinkish-tan nude with strong linear holo.
Personally, I think the bottle should come with a warning,
you know, like the ones on flu medication?
"May cause distraction. Do not operate machinery or drive when used".

The holo is freakingly beautiful.
One taxi-driver actually had to ask me twice for directions
just because I was too busy staring at those rainbows.
 
I've since read that these holos are fuss-free and can be used with normal base and top coats.
Guess I'm going to experiment with the next Holo Hue.
 

8 comments:

  1. wow, that's gorgeous!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you won't get a peep of disagreement on that!

      Delete
  2. How funny - I get distracted like that when I wear a holo! This one is super pretty - almost peachy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those nail polish companies should really consider that warning label then!

      Delete
  3. This is so, so nice! I could stare at your pictures of it all day... xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... I hope you've managed to peel your eyes away by now =)

      Delete
  4. this polish is extremely amazing!!! I love holo effect- looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's awesome amazing. You gotta have it!

      Delete