Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Blue French Mani

I have a bit of time today before leaving for work,
so here's a quick post of yesterday's nails.
 
 
 
 
French manicure using striping tape,
base colour was Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Sheer Ivory,
tips were done in China Glaze Man Hunt.
 
Well, I kinda figured no one would be really interested in a boring swatch of Sheer Ivory,
hence I just decided to jazz things up to make everyone happier
(myself included).
Though on hindsight,
I should have done one accent nail in red.
Then it would have looked sailor-ish.
 

4 comments:

  1. Ay ay captain, this looks very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, not to showy but really nice and different!

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This mani rocks! I so love the color combos and design. You def did a great job on this mani. Looks so classy which makes it perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the compliments! =)

    ReplyDelete