Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 New Year's Snowscape

I had a dream on New Year's Eve,
which I decided to translate onto my nails.
 
I've never experienced winter before,
so I have no idea how snow feels like.
But I dreamt that I was in a snowscape,
and I could feel the wetness, mushiness and coldness of snow at my feet,
on my hands and face.
It felt pretty real.
 
 
 
 
So when I woke up,
I decided to translate this onto my nails.
Sponged on OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls onto the tips.
I decided to leave some of the tips peeking out for a more realistic feel.
Then stuck on the snowflake stickers.
 
Perhaps I'm subconsciously telling myself to go for a winter holiday soon!
Especially now that I've fulfilled my dream holiday destination =)
 
Happy 2013 folks!
Do you guys have any dream holiday destinations?
 

6 comments:

shine eye said...

sooo cute and fluffy, just like ral snow :)

Mommy Does said...

This is seriously such a beautiful post! Snow is pretty amazing (we only get it for a day or two at most here) Your manicure is so accurate of how it looks and feels though <3

Emie Lim said...

Awww...so cute! Love the color combos and the design. Great mani to start the year. Love it!

Berry T said...

thank you!

Berry T said...

It was based on my dream which felt really real! I really hope to be able to visit someplace in the winter now!

Berry T said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB