Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dior Diva

I'm back!
Sorry for the absence,
I was away on a holiday.
I had wanted to schedule some posts,
but I had to work up till the last hours before my flight,
so there was no way I could write anything or even warn you guys about the absence.
 
Anyway, I finally managed to go with my best friend to Cambodia.
It's been our dream to go see Angkor Wat.
We've been talking about it for years,
but everytime we wanted to start planning for it,
something would crop up and we wouldn't be able to make it.
So I was super excited when we finally boarded the plane.
 
I haven't sorted out our pictures yet,
but I'll definitely post and share some once I'm done!
 
Anyway, onto the nails.
This one is one that I had wanted to schedule before my flight:
Christian Dior Diva
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
To be honest,
I wasn't too impressed with the polish put out by Dior for the holiday season.
The reason I got it?
The damn cute bottle.
Polish in a bauble?
Oh yeah. Damn cute.
Almost makes up for the 40 bucks I shelled out for it.
Almost.
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice addition to a collection, I can see what you mean about the bottle, it's goregous! Almost reminds me of the Fame perfume bottle.

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if I ever hang onto this one, it's purely for the bottle!

      Delete
  2. Haha! I like your honesty. I fell in love with the bottle, too but until now I was able to resist ;) Anyways I like the look of this nail polish on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds like you like it on me more than I do! LOL!

      Delete