Thursday, December 6, 2012

Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em

My apologies for the lack of posts recently.
I've been busy and as a result easily tired.
Also, it seems like recently I don't find as much joy in polish as I used to do.
Some days, I'll just look in my polish closet,
and not be interested in any at all.
Hopefully its just a phase and that will pass.
 
One thing though,
I'm gonna go through my purge pile more often in the coming months.
We're going to go through some renovations,
so I need to clear out as much polish as possible.

Having said that,
the next coming purge will be on 12 Dec, 9 am Singapore time.
 
 
 
 
Last picture was taken in the apartment lift.
 
 
 
 
Polish for today:
Color Club Love 'em Leave 'em
2 coats over base coat,
no TC.
 
This one's going into the purge.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB