Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Spam: November Nudes

I know I just started this Saturday Spam series,
however, I may need to stop it for a while.

My work schedule has just been upped several notches in recent months,
and I do have some health concerns recently.
This has resulted in less time for me to do my nails,
let alone swatches for spam.
Which is why you guys have been seeing at the most 2 to 3 polishes every Saturday.
That's not much of a spam,
and even then, it has been hard to come up with the 2 to 3 swatches.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to this series later down the road.
 
 
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Ani
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Essence Re-Mix your Style Pop Topcoat in
#01 Just Can't Get Enough
3 coats, no TC
 
 
 
 
From the archives.
Orma no name polish,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB