Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Spam: November Nudes

Given the rainy weather we've been having,
it's getting harder to get swatches done.
Here's what I managed for this week's spam:
 
 
 
 
Essie Body Language
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Very light beige,
so light it's almost white.
 
 
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Moxie.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
In my mad rush to get my hands on the Bring It Backs,
I didn't check for online swatches,
and immediately regretted it when I held Moxie in my hands.
 
 
 
 
Etude House WH702
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Ok, from the number of photos
(especially in comparison to the other 2 polishes)
you can guess that I enjoyed this one.
 

2 comments:

  1. surprisingly, i actually like moxie.... and that's not a color i ever go for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be in this month's purge babe!

    ReplyDelete