Sunday, November 4, 2012

OPI Skyfall Collection: On Her Majesty's Secret Service

I'm not a James Bond fan,
so I can't really appreciate the names in this collection.
But I was eager for this collection to reach Singapore as online pictures were very promising.
And today's polish is one which I really really wanted to get my hands on:
OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
 
 
 
 
Next 4 pictures were taken in the shade.
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
On Her Majesty's Secret Service is really gorgeous.
Smoky sparkly blue base with purple-pink, gold-green particles.
As most of you would have read or known by now,
the smell is also "awesome".
I kinda had to hold my head back while applying this one.
 
This is reported to be a dupe to Zoya Feifei,
so that's 1 less polish on my to-get list now.

4 comments:

beachgal said...

I am a big fan of a # of the shades in this OPI collection. I ended up with both this one and the Zoya dupe - FeiFei - I like the OPI over the Zoya for what my opinion is worth. The one in Skyfall that surprised me I am head over heals for right now is Tomorrow Never Dies - the royal purple one (burple many would say but on my nails in all light it looks really purple - just the bottle looks blue-purple)...I adore this latter shade with the OPI gold flake 24K on it, Man With A Golden Gun - it's outstanding. I do have a lot of chipping with ON Her Maj. Sec. Service however - next time I use it I am going for 3 thick coats and using Gelous over it before my SV to see if I get longer wear time. I got a full week out of 2 others in this collection.

Fleur said...

Oooooh, this is lovely. I'm getting this one as part of my Christmas present - rather excited! xo

Berry T said...

Oooh... You lucky babe! I've not seen The Man with a Golden Gun in Singapore. Sigh... Now that is one gold flake polish that I have to dream about...

Berry T said...

Awesome babe!! I'm sure this is one X'mas present you'll enjoy!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB