Friday, November 2, 2012

October's Haul

Part 2 of October's haul,
and a continuation of my low-buy
 
 
 
 
Cirque French Roast,
Cirque Ophelia,
GlitterDaze Reloaded.
 
I got these indies from Mei Mei's Signatures
She ships worldwide except to Italy.
 
 
 
 
I happened to chance on some NerdLacquers on sale,
no way I was letting these go:

All of Time and Space,
Crunchy Frog, and
I Aim to Misbehave.
 
 
 
 
I got 6 from the OPI Skyfall Collection:

The Spy who Loved Me,
You Only Live Twice,
Goldeneye,
 
 
 
 
The World is Not Enough,
On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and
Live and Let Die.
 
 
 
 
Then I had a swap going with one of my readers,
and this is what I got!

A Sally Hansen Nail Color Pen,
and I don't even see this here in Singapore!
A lip smacker,
Zoya Gaia,
a mini Sally Girl cuticle oil,
and tons of sweets (which have since disappeared)
 
 
 
 
Close-up of Zoya Gaia.

Ain't too bad a haul right?
But I need to go on a lower-buy now...
 

2 comments:

beachgal said...

I had not been buying much of any polish because I was so jammed up in my storage sys and need to go a major purge or at least sell all my dups that I never should have bought - what was I thinking??? Must have been going through a hording thing! But Oct I fell hard for both the Skyfall collection and the Zoya Ornate collection - I don't have every one of them but most of them - and I also got the Zoya gold foil topper Guilty in it's collection with Purity and Raven and I also got the OPI Man With The Golden Gun - I had to do a compare since they both looked pretty on the promo photos - I so hoped those photos were true as I really did not like the OPI for Sephora 18kt that came out last summer - it was too tiny parts of the gold and it looked like just any old gold glitter. The Zoya Guilt and OPI MWGG did not disappoint me.

Berry T said...

I've been holding back on the Zoya Ornate collection! I love it but am waiting for to arrive in Singapore, and it will seriously cut me back on the low-buy.
And the OPI Man with the Golden Gun isn't available in Singapore.
So Sad... but yeah, at least that's one less that I have to count in the low-buy.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB