Sunday, November 18, 2012

November Haul

Ok. I know I said I'm on a low-buy,
but I went over to Johor Bahru (Malaysia) for a day trip,
and just couldn't pass these up:
 
 
 
 
From Nature Republic:
#GR601, #BK002 and #BL501
 
 
 
 
Elianto:
Aspen, Purple Taupe and Shining Ebony
 
 
 
 
The Essence Snow White collection finally arrived on our shores,
but by the time I got to the stores,
I could only get my hands on these:
#03 Doc and #04 Happy.
 
And since I couldn't get my hands on the others,
I grabbed one of the Color & Go series:
#98 Walk on Air.
 
erm.... can I put up and ISO for the others in the Snow White collection?
I just want the cremes...
Pretty Please??
*blinks puppy dog eyes*
 
 
 
 
Then I had a really hard week at work,
so I rewarded myself with these OPIs from the Germany collection:
Don't Talk Bach To Me
Deutsche You Want Me Baby, and
My Very First Knockwurst.
 
 
 
 
First time seeing Savina in Singapore,
so I got 2 to try:
Hearts and Purple Confetti
 
Lastly, a bottle from the China Glaze Tranzitions:
Duplicityy.
(Yeah. My bottle was spelt with double Y).
 
I also got my first set of Bundle Monster stamping plates.
I'll probably start stamping again real soon!
 

2 comments:

  1. I managed to get ALL the nail polishes from the snow white collection from parkway, plus a few extras. felt so accomplished afterwards. haha.

    ReplyDelete