Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lynnderella Pentimento

 
 
I haven's visited the zoo for many years,
so when I had the chance to go for free recently,
I grabbed it.
 
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do a new mani for the zoo trip
even though I thought it called for animanl prints.
Hence I just layered a coat of Lynnderella Pentimento
over the previous OPI You Only Live Twice mani,
dashed on my Seche Vite TC,
and went running out of the house.
 
I apologise for the crappier than usual pictures.
These were the only ones I managed before the sun went behind the clouds.
 
Great weather though for the zoo!
I definitely enjoyed myself at the zoo with friends,
and I have tons of nail ideas now.
Hopefully I have the time to translate all of the ideas into reality.
 

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Lynns that I've seen swatched. I just love the colourful mix!

    I haven't been to the zoo in ages--what a great idea for some nail art ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope I'll be able to find time for all the nail art ideas in my head now!

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the combo :) xo

    ReplyDelete