Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cutex Eggplant + Candeo Colors Orchid

I had time recently to do some re-organisation,
and found another Cutex polish that I had forgotten about and missed out:
Cutex Eggplant
 
 
 
 
2 coats, no TC
 
True to name,
this one is a gorgeous aubergine creme.
 
The only flipside to this polish,
it causes a little staining during removal.
Just a little.
The colour is pretty enough though to forgive the tiny flaw.
 
And I thought it served as a really good base colour for Candeo Colors Orchid.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Orchid over 2 coats Eggplant,
topped with 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Love this mani.
I keep staring at it the whole time I had this on.
Love the squishy, shimmery jelly base,
and how the silver glitters look just that tad submerged in that jelly.

And to think that I had initially thought this was just a simple glitter.
It's no wonder this polish is often sold out on sites.

2 comments:

beachgal said...

Had no idea Cutex still made polish - this was a brand that was around when I was a kid - recall my mom and grandma using it in the 50's! Nice combo here.

Berry T said...

I think this one is old too, just that I have no idea how old.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB