Monday, November 12, 2012

Candeo Colors: Jellybean

 
 
Opted for China Glaze Lemon Fizz as the base colour.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Jellybean over 2 coats Lemon Fizz,
topped with 1 coat of Seche Vite TC
 
I had high hopes for loving this polish.
Unfortunately, the reality is I can't seem to like it.
My friends think it looks like easter eggs,
but I can't seem to bring myself to enjoy this one.
Almost every blog I've read seemed to rave/adore it?!

In fact,
I don't know if I'm hanging on to this polish because everyone's raving,
or because I want to give it a second chance!
 

4 comments:

Shelby's Swatches said...

I'm not the biggest fan of this polish, but maybe you could try it over white so it's not so bright pastel yellow

Berry T said...

Thank you for the suggestion Shelby! I'll try that, and if it doesn't work out, I guess I'll just have another one for the purge :)

emmaw46 said...

I had the same experience - despite my love of yellow polish I really disliked Jellybean and swapped it away! xxx

Berry T said...

Glad I'm not the only one then!! I've been reading so much about Jellybean that I wondered what it was that I was missing! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB