Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday Spam: Pink Ribbons!

Partied too hard today
and almost forgot that I haven't done the Saturday Spam post yet!
Thank goodness, I'm just about in time.
Phew!
 
 
 
 
Essie Raise Awareness.
3 coats over glue base + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
For once, a baby pink that actually looks good on me,
and has a decent formula.
I'm told this is dupish to Essie French Affair though.
 
 
 
 
The earlier Essie Raise Awareness mani topped with 2 coats of Lynnderella Matter of the Heart,
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
Matter of the Heart was the reason for the glue base.
Though I have to say I'm not a convert of the glue base yet.
My first attempt, I was too impatient
and didn't wait for the glue to dry completely.
This is the second attempt,
and I find that the sides were really difficult to come off.
Plus I probably still am a bit impatient,
and would need to wait even longer.
 
Anyway, I love this particular Lynn.
I'm generally not much of a baby pink lover,
but I could rock this particular layering for a few days.
Completely cute.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Revlon Glitz and Glam over Orly Galaxy Girl,
plus a coat of Seche Vite.
 
Pink glitter in a dark pink jelly base.
The glitter in this one is pretty dense.
If you want it as a mani on its own,
2 coats should give you pretty decent coverage.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Sally Hansen Princess Cut over Cutex Maize,
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
I was never a big fan of the Diamond Strength line until the recent releases.
At least the colours and formula have been improved.
 
Princess Cut is a pink flakie.
It actually looks very similar to Glass Slipper.
The difference is just a tiny tinge of pink,
which is practically not noticable over dark polishes.
I might consider getting rid of one of them.
 
 
 
 
OPI Blushingham Palace
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one's an oldie from the 2003 British Collection.
Copper-Mauve with a pearl finish.
Not my cup of tea.
 
 
 
 
Last one for today.
Essence #08 Ultimate Pink.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Hot pink with blue shimmer.
Nothing much else to be said for it.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB