Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Spam: Green Ribbons!

 
 
China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada
4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Bright neon green.
Great colour for Halloween.
Pity the number of coats.
 
 
 
 
Barielle Polished Princess.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Olive with slight gold-green shimmer.
Decent formula but hated the colour.
I should learn to stop buying such tones.
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Orly Here Comes Trouble over Nubar Forest,
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
As evidenced by the number of photos,
you can tell I absolutely adored this mani.
 
 
 
 
Loved the earlier Orly-Nubar combo so much,
I couldnt bear to take it off,
so I added a layer of Icing Lemme See Your Peacock.
 
Idiot me forgot to charge the camera batteries though.
So I only managed these shots.
Didn't help that the sun was also playing peek-a-boo that day.
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl Metallic Green.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Silver foil with a very slight tinge of green.

I had this bottle for the longest time already.
Never got around to it till now.
Not my kind of polish obviously.
 

2 comments:

Fleur said...

I really love the Orly sparkly green! That's so beautiful. Definitely even more beautiful with let me see your peacock over the top! Good choices :) xo

Berry T said...

Yup! It was sparkly gorgeous. Actually I've re-done that combo twice already! I simply just adored it!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB