Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday Spam: Green Ribbons!

I didn't realise that I had swatched mostly polishes with numbers this week!
Interesting...
 
 
 
 
Zoya Irene.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Olive green shimmer.
The only one I swatched this week that didn't have numbers.
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose Paris Magic Nail Color Nail Lacquer #37.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Sparkly green foil.
 
 
 
 
Essence Multi-Dimension #53 All Access.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Velvety deep blue-green shimmer.
I had initially put this one into the purge bag.
It's now back in The Stash.
 
 
 
 
Golden Rose Paris Nail Lacquer #86.
3 coats + 1 coats Seche Vite TC.
 
Neon green jelly.
Actually I hesitated a little in calling it neon.
For some reason, there is a "softness" to the bright hue.
But yeah, eventually decided its bright enough to fall under the neon category.
Soft, squishy neon green.
Like goo.
 
 
 
 
Nfu-Oh #125.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Another olive green shimmer,
but this one has an overall gold sheen that makes it stand out.
Another one which I moved back from the purge bag to The Stash.
 

2 comments:

Shelby's Swatches said...

the Zoya is my favorite!

Berry T said...

Irene will be in the coming purge babe ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB