Monday, October 8, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge GOMM Collection: Poppy

 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge GOMM Collection:
Poppy
(Names have been edited as a result of copyright issues).
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Oriental Poppy is a orange-base poppy red with red-gold shimmer.
In the bottle, the shimmer was to die for,
and the very reason why I wanted to wear this one first.
 
However, I was very disappointed once the polish got on my nails.
The shimmer just died.
Even in strong sunlight,
the shimmer is not obvious.

Plus, the orange-base poppy red just looked horrid on me.
I don't know if it's because my skin is still recovering from the harsh antibiotics,
but it's the first time I've worn a red,
and decided that it's not good.
 

2 comments:

All Things Shiny said...

Oh i would have been one sad panda if that was me :( It looks so pretty in the bottle.

Berry T said...

I was! It looked so good in the online swatches I saw. I've never been so disappointed with a red before!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB