Friday, October 5, 2012

OPI Germany: Every Month is Oktoberfest & German-icure by OPI

 
 
Every Month is Oktoberfest.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
I freaking LOVE this one.
Every Month is Oktoberfest is a purple base with red, pink and gold shimmer.
Think Clarins 230,
but with a deep blackened purple base and minus the green colour shift.
I got tons of compliments when I had this on my nails.
A must-have from this collection!
 
 
 
 
German-icure by OPI
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one is a brown based red with gold-tinged red shimmer.
Reminds me of velvet actually.
Dark and vampy velvet.
Another winner in my opinion.
 
So far, these are the only 2 I bought from the OPI Germany collection.
However, I'm considering 3 others:
Don't Talk Bach to Me,
Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, and
My Very First Knockwurst.
 
Opinions please?
 

6 comments:

thepolishwell said...

EMIO is my fav!! I also got Nein and knockwurst. Very pretty too! :D

beachgal said...

I like Germanicure best so far of these 2 - but I think a lot of that is the other is too blankened for me at this point of the season when we are getting blasting 90 degree and up temps...I cannot get into the darker fall polishes yet - maybe when winter hits...this always happens to me where I live...done with summer neons/brights but silly in vampy deep shades. I go for the darker magentas, reds, blues and this fall nudes were huge so those work well for me while it's still totally shorts and sandals time.

Katia Mitchell said...

OOH MY GOD these colors are AMAZINGGGGG for fall!!! I must run out and get them NOW!

Berry T said...

hahaha! sprint NOW!

Berry T said...

hmmm... I've read a lot about gals and seasons and polish colours. Unfortunately, I guess I can't really appreciate that. Not when it forever feels warm and humid where I am (it's practically summer all the time). But well, if it works for you...

Berry T said...

argh! your swatch of My Very First Knockwurst was what made me consider getting it! And I'm supposed to be on a polish low-buy!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB