Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nubar Conserve + Dollish Polish Dino-mite Yoshi

Ok, I'm trying to get the ones from last month's line up cleared.
Last month I attempted to feature Nubar's Going Green collection as the Blast from the Past series before I fell utterly sick.
Here's Nubar Conserve from that collection.
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Conserve is another blue-green shimmer.
However, this one is way less blue than Earth.
This and Earth are my least favoured polishes in this collection.
 
 
 
 
I then added a coat of Dollish Polish Dino-mite Yoshi,
and sealed with another coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Please do note that by the time I got to these photos,
the sun was playing peek-a-boo with me.
So the pictures ain't great.
 
Dino-mite Yoshi is the only bottle I own from Dollish Polish.
The large pale green hex glitters were really what called out to me.
And this was when I was still cautiously dipping my toes into this indie craze.
(I'm a convert already)

I love the colour combination of glitters in Dino-mite Yoshi.
Reminds me of those pretty landscape postcards of forests and sunshine in autumn.
Very pretty.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB