Sunday, October 28, 2012

Indie of the Month: Candeo Colors Plumage

Indie of the Month:
Candeo Colors Plumage
 
 
 
 
1 coat Plumage over the Golden Rose #37 mani featured in yesterday's spam post,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
This was the first combination that I tried Candeo Colors Plumage with,
and I absolutely hated it.
I had thought that Plumage was bound for the purge,
until I gave it another shot.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Plumage over Nubar Greener,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
Don't you agree that this is a hell lot better?
Redeemed itself enough that it was saved from the purge bag.

6 comments:

Shelby's Swatches said...

This is a beautiful glitter! I adore Candeo Colors :)

euzefelus_27 said...

pretty glitter polish

Berry T said...

I can see why you adore them! I've been trying to get ahold of a couple more myself :)

Berry T said...

Yep, it is!

chocaddict said...

super pretty, that for sure is a keeper!
(Hi dearie ^_^)

Berry T said...

Hello there babe!! Long time no see!! *waves*

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB