Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Nail Art: Candy Corn Variations

Sorry for the late post today.
I wanted to get pictures of my Halloween mani today,
so I could only get everything done now.
 
Variation 1 of Candy Corn:
Use of Girly Bits Candy Corn
 
 
 
 
Polishes used in this tape manicure:
OPI Vodka and Caviar, and
OPI Black Onyx.
Topped with 1 coat of Girly Bits Candy Corn,
and sealed with a coat of Seche Vite TC.

I kinda thought it looked like some ghoul threw up his mouthful of candy corn all over my nails.
 
Loved this one,
but after a while,
I kinda thought this wasn't Halloween enough.
So I re-did my nails.
Regretted it though.
 
 
 
 
Candy Corn tape manicure.
By the way, the pictures for this mani were taken under my office's florescent lights.
It rained the whole day today,
so I couldn't get any sun pictures.
 
Polishes used were:
OPI Osaka-to-Me Orange,
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and
Essence #23 Sundancer.
 
It was seriously late by the time I got this done,
and I was too tired to wait for it to dry a little.
Hence my TC kinda smeared the colours a little.
 
Unfortunately, as candy corn isn't exactly common in Singapore,
only 1 person recognised this manicure for what it was.
Epic fail.
 

3 comments:

Exah said...

Whoa that first mani is striking! I have not thought of putting glitter over a design like this before, thanks for the inspiration!

Berry T said...

You are most welcome :)

Fleur said...

I absolutely adore these! That glitter is so stunning! xo

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB