Monday, October 22, 2012

FNUG: Psychedelic

 
 
Last pic taken in the apartment lift.
 
 
FNUG Psychedelic.
2 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base,
no TC
 
FNUG Psychedelic is one of the strongest silver holo I've used.
I've had crap weather these few days,
and yet, as seen from the photos,
the holographic effect is still very visible.
It's also apparent indoors.
 
Psychedelic would definitely require an aqua base.
It refused to work when I applied a normal base coat.
Also, I attempted using the OPI DS topcoat,
but that dulled the holographic effect.
 
I know of at least 2 other holographic colours from this FNUG brand;
a blue and a green.
I purchased my FNUG Psychedelic from Shoppe Eclecticco
I believe Annette ships international too.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB