Sunday, October 7, 2012

Enchanted Polish Beatles Collection: Octopus's Garden

The last of the Enchanted Polish that I have.
From the Beatles Collection:
Octopus's Garden
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
Next set of photos was taken in the shade.
 
 
 
 
Octopus's Garden is a purple based multichrome holo.
Colour shifts includes blue, pink and a brownish-green.
In low/weak lights, the holo can come across like silver specks.

I'm mesmerized by all 3 polishes from this collection.
So much so,
I'm thinking of which others I should be getting from Enchanted Polish.
 

4 comments:

Nail Polish Anon said...

you make octopus' garden look so gorgeous! I'll have to dig out my bottle!

Berry T said...

LoL! I didn't have to make it, it is just plain awesome :)

Fleur said...

Oooooh beautiful! xo

Berry T said...

Yep :) this one is!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB