Wednesday, October 24, 2012

China Glaze I Herd That vs I'm Not Lion vs Champagne Kisses

I forgot about doing this comparison until someone very kindly reminded me about it.
So here it is:
 
Top bottle: China Glaze Champagne Kisses
Bottom bottle: China Glaze I'm Not Lion
 
 
 
 
Pinky and Middle: I'm Not Lion
Ring and Index: Champagne Kisses
All are at 2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
These 2 are closer in terms of colour tones.
Champagne Kisses has pink glitters that gives it an overall rose-gold hue.
 
 
 
 
Next up,
Top bottle: China Glaze Champagne Kisses
Bottom bottle: China Glaze I Herd That
 
 
 
 
Pinky and Middle: I Herd That
Ring and Index: Champagne Kisses
Again, all are at 2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC

The differents between these 2 are a lot more pronounced.
I think the pictures speak for themselves.
 
I have to say these 3 gold polishes look like that belong to a same collection.
I wonder though whether China Glaze would entertain the idea of a similar gold polish
but with blue glitters in it.
It's been a fantasy of mine since I owned Champagne Kisses.
 

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great comparison, thanks! It looks like Champagne Kisses comes down somewhere between the two and definitely a rosier tint. Ooh, with little bits of blue...that would be gorgeous!!

Berry T said...

Yeah! those bits of blue would be gorgeous! I'm glad I'm not the only one who would think so!

Crystal said...

these are great for a gradient glitter!

Berry T said...

Ooooh! I didn't think of using these for glitter gradient until now! Thanks for the idea Crystal!

Shelby's Swatches said...

I like all 3! I could definitely justify owning them all :P

Berry T said...

LoL! They're definitely different to justify all 3 Shelby :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB