Friday, October 12, 2012

China Glaze BCA 2012 United in Purpose: Hello Gorgeous! and United

I only got 2 from the China Glaze BCA 2012 United in Purpose collection:
Hello Gorgeous! and United.
 
If you remember the warm and cool glitters in the earlier China Glaze On Safari collection,
these 2 are of a similar concept.
Same kind of glitters,
one warmer toned and the other cooler oned.

It's almost like China Glaze took out the gold from the On Safari glitters,
and dumped in the pink.
That's how similar these are.
 
 
 
 
Hello Gorgeous!
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
2 coats of Seche Vite was enough to make it smooth,
but I didn't bother.
 
Hello Gorgeous! is the lighter pink between the 2.
The silver in this one is more pronounced.
 
 
 
 
United.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
 
United is a few shades darker than Hello Gorgeous!
I see 2 different pink glitter mixed in this.
The gold and holographic glitters in United are also more pronouced as compared to Hello Gorgeous!
 
If you're trying to curb your stash, no need to get both of these.
They are similar enough that I reckon
you can just decided on whether the warm or cool one suits you better.
 

6 comments:

Shelby's Swatches said...

I have United, but haven't had a chance to wear it yet; these swatches are making me want to pull it out soon, especially before October ends :)

Stadtwaldvogel said...

Thanks for showing them! I am glad I only ordered United because they are so alike. Anyway I can't wait to try it.

shine eye said...

wow, i love it! so cute!

Berry T said...

Go for it Shelby!

Berry T said...

I'm glad the swatches helped =)

Berry T said...

Yup! These 2 pink glitters are actually really quite cute!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB