Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brand of the Month: Etude House PBL601

 
 
Etude House PBL601,
or what I personally call Cupcakes in a bottle.
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This is one hell of a sweet manicure.
Rainbow glitters in a pale blue milky base.
I know it looks almost white on my nails,
but think OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
change that tinge of grey to a tinge of pale blue.
Ok. Maybe tinge X 2.
 
Plus this one's a jelly,
so the layers of glitters being sandwiched look absolutely delicious.
I'm going to try layering this one over other polishes,
I'm pretty sure it'll look just as good.
 

4 comments:

WildHeart said...

Another lemming to add to my ever-growing list...thanks a lot! *wink, wink*...just kidding! I MUST have this one--it's gorgeous!!! Do you know where I can buy this online? I'm in the U.S.
P.S. Quite an impressive haul in yesterday's post! Love those Candeos; I have those but I haven't used those particular colors--they're in my ever-expanding Untried pile! (more like Untried mountain...range!)

Berry T said...

Haha. You're welcome. I'm always happy to help in lemmings. Perhaps you can try eBay? I've seen some that have listed Korean brands that ship international

Elizabeth said...

Cupcakes is right--this is so adorable! I swear, next time I'm in Singapore I'm going to have to bring an extra suitcase just for nail polish. ;)

Berry T said...

Hahaha. Just ask. I'm sure we'll tell you where to go to get that suitcase filled!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB