Friday, October 26, 2012

Brand of the Month: Etude House #GR607 and a clarification...

Ok, I made a mistake,
so I figured I better do this quick.
 
 
 
 
Etude House #GR607
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Gorgeous pine green jelly.
I love this one even more than Nars Zulu.
Wears better than the Nars one as well,
and the perfect base for China Glaze Winter Holly.
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Winter Holly over the #GR607 mani,
topped with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
And here's the mistake I made.
Earlier, reader lilacrisp had asked if Winter Holly contained black glitters.
I replied no pretty quickly.
 
I was wrong.
Winter Holly does have a smattering of black glitters,
but it's a little hard to tell.
I only realised when I did a doubletake after seeing a marco swatch online.
Then I grabbed my own bottle and kept staring.
Took out the brush and stared some more.
I swear I took in too many breaths of nail polish fumes.
 
But yes,
Winter Holly does have black glitters.
My sincere apologies if I had mis-led some.
 

3 comments:

lilacsrip said...

Thanks for clarifying! I decided to get it anyway but I'm happy to hear that there is black glitter after all! (:

Berry T said...

Glad to have cleared that up! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Winter Holly is meant to be worn without a topcoat - I know you said it was kind of a letdown for you so I was wondering if you'd tried it without topcoat yet? I used three coats no TC and I love it, but seeing it swatched all over the place with TC it isn't nearly as pretty. All of the fine glitters in this collection are "sandy" glitters.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB