Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BFTP: OPI Halloween 2010 Go Goth mini set: Obscure

Since Halloween is just round the corner,
I figured it would be apt if I featured a Halloween set for this month's Blast from the Past series:
the OPI Halloween 2010 Go Goth mini set that came with a pretty lace cuff band.
(hmmm.... now where did my lace band go to?)
 
 
 
 
Obscure.
2 coats, no topcoat.
 
Simple matt black.
I loved looking at it when I had my hands in water;
kinda like a muted, soft black.
 
Though I think I have since been spoilt by Manglaze's matt formula.
This OPI falls really short in that aspect.
 
Then I got bored with it,
and decided on a layering which had been on my mind since October came rolling around.
 
 
 
 
Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings.
1 coat over the OPI Obscure mani,
no topcoat.
 
I liked the semi-matte look and decided to skip the TC on this one.
Loved it.
So did some of the people around me.
*grins*
 

2 comments:

Fleur said...

Ooooh love it with the orange, gold and black. Definitely perfect for Halloween! Xo

Berry T said...

Yeah, it looks awesome right ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB