Thursday, October 25, 2012

BFTP: OPI 2010 Halloween Go Goth: Unripened

The last of the Blast from the Past post for this month!
OPI 2010 Halloween Go Goth mini set:
Unripened
 
 
 
 
Next picture was taken in the apartment lift.
 
 
 
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Unripened is a black based polish with large teal shimmer particles.
If you take a closer look at my bottle picture,
you can see the pink-gold duochrome possibility of Unripened.
 
Unfortunately, that's not translated at all onto the nails.
No matter what lights, no matter how I twist my hand,
(and nearly fell as a result)
I couldn't get that pink-gold duochrome deal to show up.

Oh well. Another fail.
 
Having said that though,
Unripened is a pretty decent base polish.
 
 
 
 
Here is Unripened topped with a coat of Pahlish End of Days,
with a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
It rocks doesn't it?!
I'm so using Unripened as a base for the coming Rainbow Honey posts,
and hopefully,
I have enough in that damn tiny bottle for the Ozotic Elytras as well!
 

4 comments:

3Katie3x said...

Love this color! Especially with the top coating on :) great post x

Berry T said...

Thank you :)

Kayleigh said...

What a deadly gorgeous combo! Are you now taking pictures in the apartment lift too? =P

Berry T said...

LoL! Yes KayLeigh, I'm now also taking photos in the apartment lift! Love the lights in there! But I wait till I'm alone ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB