Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Spam: I've Got the Blues Rendition 3

All right.
Next set of Saturday Spam. Here goes:
 
 
 
 
Orly Aspen.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Sky blue pearl/frost without much of the brushstrokes showing.
Actually this one's been in The Stash for a few years.
I have no idea how long ago already.
 
 
 
 
Re-swatch of China Glaze Drinkin' my Blues Away.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Much better pictures.
And you can see why I'm in love with this glass-flecked jelly.
 
 
 
 
Drinkin' my Blues Away topped with Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star.
1 coat of the Lynn over the China Glaze
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
Honestly, I never thought I would get my hands on Lynns anymore.
Then I never thought there would be a Lynn that I would dislike.
But yeah. I don't like When the Moon was a Star.
 
I saw it on several blogs, and really lemmed it hard.
But when I finally wore it,
I found it chunky, goopy and ugly.
I even wore it a second time to make sure I was not having a fever or something.
Sigh.
 
Oh well.
Whoever is interested, this one will be in the next purge.
 
 
 
 
 
Orly Sapphire Silk
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
And Sapphire Silk topped with 1 coats of Wet n Wild Crystallic in Psycho.
(I cannot fathom why this one is named Psycho.)
 
Apologies for the tipwear and poor cuticles.
I had a crappy week at work and didn't have time for nails/hand care.
In fact this was Day 3 of the manicure.
 
My colleagues have also learnt to gauge my moods or stress levels by my nails.
3 days of the same manicure = High stress levels without proper rest.

The last time I had a week of naked nails,
they either stayed away from me,
or loaded me with chocolates and coke.
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fastidious answers in return of this matter with genuine arguments
and explaining all about that.

my web-site - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB