Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Spam: I got the Blues Rendition 4

I apologise for the 1 week of no posts.
I fell very ill and all I could really do was rest at every opportunity I could get.
I'm almost recovered now,
and posting should be back to normal
*I hope*
 
 
 
 
10 Professional Nail Lacquer #465 Starstruck
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one is a pretty dark blue shimmer that applied like butter.
 
 
 
 
1 coat Zoya Maisie over 2 coats OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC
 
I originally did this over a white so as get the Zoya to show up better,
but ended up liking it so much,
I wore it as a manicure for 2 days.
 
 
 
 
Lippman Devil in a Blue Dress mini.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Blackened blue that is almost black.
Highly reflective and was a pain to photograph
 
 
 
 
Second attempt with Pahlish Dark Parade.
1 coat of Dark Parade over the earlier Lippmann Devil in a Blue Dress mani,
plus 1 coat of Seche Vite TC
 
I actually like it a lot better this time.
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Sally Hansen Glass Slipper over 2 coats of Cutex Huckleberry,
plus a coat of Seche Vite TC.
 
At least I think it was Cutex Huckleberry.
If not, it would be Orly Sapphire Silk.
I got really ill right after this manicure,
and I forgot to take notes.
 
 
 
 
Zoya Jo
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one's a very pretty periwinkle with blue shimmer.
 

4 comments:

Inky Whiskers said...

I was starting to get worried about you! Glad you're feeling better.

The Zoya Maisie is no longer on their site, so I'm glad I kept that one over the green based flakie in that set.

Berry T said...

Awww... That is so sweet of you. I'm still not at a hundred percent but definitely much much better than being half dead :) I just nv knew infections could get so bad!

I'm also keeping the bluen getting rid of the green one. Figured that there are too many green flakies, I don't need to worry :)

Inky Whiskers said...

Isn't it nice when somebody notices you aren't around? LOL Don't forget to drink LOTS of fluids & eat regularly. You don't have to pig out, just nibble on something healthy every few hours.

Speaking of flakies...have you seen Cult Nails Seduction? OMG!!! A dark purple base with red & blue flakies. Orgasmic!!!

lilacsrip said...

Glad you're feeling better! Thanks for all these pictures, I love looking at the blues! It's one of my favorite colors.

Can I ask, where did you manage to get Sally Hansen Glass Slipper?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB