Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Spam: I got the Blues! Rendition 1

In order to get through the polish stash faster,
I've decided to start a Saturday Spam series.
So each month I'll work on a colour or a theme
and post these on Saturday.
 
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get pictures the past few days as the weather was terrible.
Here's what I managed so far.
 
 
 
 
Eyeko Rain Polish.
2 very thick coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This is the only Eyeko I own,
and I intend to purge it.
Rain polish is a light blue creme that leans almost grey.
There is also very subtle silver shimmer.
Doesn't suit me though
 
Unfortunately, the polish was thick as hell.
Definitely could use with some thinner.
 
 

 
Now this one I freaking LOVE!
Golden Rose Paris Magic Nail Color #54
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Gorgeous sparkly jewel blue.
In the bottle, it reminded me of Zoya Charla without the strong green-gold duochrome.
There is some, but it's so subtle,
the blue sparkles kinda overpower it.
 
Pls note the last picture was taken in my apartment lift.
Couldn't resist the shot.
 
 
 
 
Last one for today:
Beauty Credit Lovely Platinum BL08
3 coats over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base, no TC
 
BL08 is a sapphire blue holo.
The holo in this one is subtle and scattered.
Given that I have the lovely OPI DS Sapphire as well as the Jade holos,
this one is definitely going into the purge.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...



Look into my ωeb blog engine internet marketing optimization search

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB