Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Orly Cosmic FX Collection: Lunar Eclipse

Today's post is courtesy of the one single brief spot of sunshine on that cold and gloomy sunday past.
It just so happened I had Orly Lunar Eclipse on my nails,
when the sunshine came through.
If I hadn't been so focused on doing housework,
I might have realised that the sun was there,
and gotten probably another polish done.
Too bad I guess.

For those of you waiting for the new China Glaze Holiday polishes,
don't despair.
I'm really hoping the first post can be up tomorrow.
 
Anyway, back to Lunar Eclipse.
 
 
 
 
The next few pictures were taken indoors.
 
 
 
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This one's a re-swatch since the last time I had Lunar Eclipse on,
the photos were done in weak sunlight on an overcast day.
Today's photos do a much better job at showing how sparkly and pretty this blue-purple duochrome really is.
 
Unfortunately, amongst the Cosmic FX Collection,
(I don't have Halley's Comet by the way since I already have 2 of the dupes)
Lunar Eclipse is the least exciting one.
Also, blue-purple duochromes are plenty,
and it's not terribly unique.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB