Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nicole by OPI Fall 2012 Target Exclusives: For Gold Times Sake

When I posted yesterday about one of the Target exclusives going straight into my Top 10,
I was referring to this one:
NOPI For Gold Times Sake.
 
 
 
 
The next few shots were taken indoors.
 
 
 
 
I really don't know how to describe this polish,
except to tell you all the colours I can see,
and how amazing this one is.
 
There's pink, olive, gold, blue, purple and red.
Yeah. It's like an incredible rainbow in a mud swamp,
all sort of colours but dirtied.
The colour shift from mauve-pink to gold-olive is the most pronounced one you will see.
 
Again, another unique one.
Well done NOPI!
 
Now. Is there anyone who's willing to help me get If the Blue Fits...?
 

2 comments:

Shelby Swatches said...

What a unique color! I really like it :)

Berry T said...

Yep! You have to get this if you can! It's really gorgeous and unique :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB