Monday, September 10, 2012

Nicole by OPI Fall 2012 Target Exclusives: Just Busta Mauve

I'm really fortunate enough to be able to get my hands on 2 of the gorgeous Target exclusives by NOPI.
They are gorgeous.
I've already worn both twice,
and I'm completely sure one of them is straight into my Top 10.
 
 
 
 
Last 2 pictures were shot in the shade.
 
 
 
 
NOPI Just Busta Mauve.
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
This is one crazy polish where I thought the colours would all clash against each other,
but nope, they actually work damn well.
 
Scarngie says this one is a red-bronze base,
but on me, it actually pulls more brown.
Other colours you can see are pink, orange, purple and blue.
 
Really amazing and definitely unique.
And when you have a huge stash,
unique is hard to come by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB