Wednesday, September 5, 2012

China Glaze Zombie Zest vs Orly It's not Rocket Science

I've done this comparison before,
but I thought I'll re-do it again.
Hopefully, I'll get better pictures
and I can decide which one I don't need to keep.
 
 
 
 
Top: Orly It's not Rocket Science
Bottom: China Glaze Zombie Zest
 
 
 
 
Pinky and Middle: Orly It's not Rocket Science
Ring and Index: China Glaze Zombie Zest
 
Ok, the main difference between the 2:
the opacity of the polish.
 
Zombie Zest took 4 coats,
and as you can see,
it ain't even completely opaque.
It's not Rocket Science was good in 3 coats.
 
So, it's really not rocket science which one I'm keeping.
 

2 comments:

ThePolishHoochie said...

Thank you so much for doing this. I have wanted Zombie Fest for so long, and now I may be able to find the Orly one easier than Zombie Fest.

Berry T said...

Glad I could be of help! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB