Monday, September 17, 2012

China Glaze Holiday 2012 Holiday Joy: Champagne Kisses

All right.
This is the last one that I have in this Holiday Joy Collection.
 
 
 
 
Champagne Kisses.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Like Winter Holly, Champagne Kisses is also similar in consistency to the On Safari glitters.
Actually when I picked this one up,
the seller was sharing with me how she thought that this was similar to the On Safari glitters.
She wasn't far off.
 
If you put the three bottles together,
Champagne Kisses would lie in-between I'm Not Lion and I Herd That.
Champagne Kisses consists of gold, pink and holographic glitters that gives it an overall rose-gold / nudish feel.
 
And since the seller mentioned it,
I figured I might as well do the comparison between Champagne Kisses and I'm Not Lion.
Unfortunately, by the time I got down to this,
I was racing against a sky that was turning rapidly overcast.
I forgot my black camera pouch background in my haste,
and the pictures are not in full sunlight,
but I think you'll get the difference.
 
 
 
 
Top: Champagne Kisses
Bottom: I'm Not Lion
 
 
 
 
Pinky + Middle = I'm Not Lion
2 coats + 1 coat SV
 
Ring + Index = Champagne Kisses
2 coats + 1 coat SV
 
As you can see, not dupes
but similar enough.
 

5 comments:

  1. can't wait for this collection to be released. thanks for the comparison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I have a weakness for rose gold colors so I'm really tempted to get this! Thanks for comparing! Between Champagne Kisses, I'm Not Lion and I Herd That, which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about I do a proper comparison between all three so you'll be more informed?
      I'll try to get to it by this weekend k

      Delete
  3. Thank you so very much for a wonderful and very helpful comparison! I have I'm Not Lion and love it, but I have a wicked weakness for all things rose gold. I know these two are very similar, but I'm oh-so tempted!

    ReplyDelete