Sunday, September 16, 2012

China Glaze Holiday 2012 Holiday Joy Collection: Winter Holly

The third one in the China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection:
Winter Holly
 
 
 
 
Winter Holly
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Forest green glitter with a smattering of gold and holographic glitters.
Winter Holly is similar in consistency to the 2 glitters in the China Glaze On Safari collection.
 
Winter Holly is at least in the Christmas colour scheme,
unlike the previous 2 glitters shown.
However, I actually find Winter Holly a bore after Pizzazz and Glitter all the Way.
At least Pizzazz and Glitter all the Way provided an unusual kick to the normal green, red, blue, gold and white holiday colours.
Also, I felt that Winter Holly didn't have the same punch as Glittering Garland in the previous Holiday collection.
Kinda let down actually.
 

10 comments:

Een mooie tuin. said...

This color is amazing! ;)

Berry T said...

I'm glad you like it

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Gorgeous! I am really loving the China Glaze holiday collection!!

Mommy Does said...

I do like it but I agree - something about it just doesn't have that extra something which makes it a bore. :(

Berry T said...

These were the only ones I picked. I didn't really like the rest in this collection. I'm kinda feeling let down actually

Berry T said...

Yeah. It's just missing something that would have taken it a level up

lilacsrip said...

Is there black glitter in this? It looks like that to me but my screen may be just playing tricks on me. LOL

Berry T said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Berry T said...

My sincere apologies lilacrisp! I took out my bottle of Winter Holly again and noticed the black glitters now! So yes! There is black glitter in this one!

Schminktussi said...

Beautyful ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB