Friday, September 14, 2012

China Glaze Holiday 2012 Holiday Joy Collection: Glitter all the Way

I think there are several people who are particularly interested in today's polish.
 
 
 
 
The second one in the China Glaze Holiday Joy collection to be posted:
Glitter all the Way.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
Actually I think of this one more as Mardi Gras in a bottle,
or on the nails.
Glitter all the Way consists mainly of purple, gold, green glitters
and a smattering of red glitters tossed in for good measure.
It's really like a party on the nails,
so sparkly and fun.
Not the circus kind of fun (like Lippmann Happy Birthday),
but the Mardi Gras carnival parade sort (if you get what I mean).
 
Application wise, I find the easiest way was to use the dab-and-spread method for a first coat.
By doing so, you can almost practically cover almost the entire nail,
such that the second coat is really just for touch up.
 
I think this is possibly my favourite in the collection.
Has anyone else done Mardi Gras colours in a bottle?
I'm tempted to try this combination of glitters now.
It's awesome.
You guys really should have this on your wishlist.

 

14 comments:

Shelby Swatches said...

This glitter is so fun!

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

This is amazing!!!

Berry T said...

Yep! It's a party on the nails!

Berry T said...

Put this on your buy/wish list babe. You gotta have it!

Susan Toh said...

When I went to get the stocks for my shop, this one just drew my eyes right away! My fave of the collection too!

Xun-Lin and Magdalene said...

It reminds me of OPI Sparkle-licious! Time to stock up on it too ;)

Crystal said...

Mardi gras indeed, I was hoping this was a dupe for RBL lovacore but it's not really :(

Lisaaaaaa(: said...

I want want want this one! lol. I can't wait to see the rest! Lucky you get to have it early :P

Berry T said...

Yup! This one completely stands out from the rest in this collection. I'm sure it will be a hit with many

Berry T said...

Hmmm.... I have Sparkle-licious. Don't think they are the same. I'll check though =)

Berry T said...

I might have Lovacore. I can't remember. If I do, I'll do a comparison.

Berry T said...

ha. When I first saw it, I was thinking to myself that it's too early for Christmas!

The Lacquer Tracker said...

This is so gorgeous! Definitely the stand out polish from the collection. Just found your blog, by the way- you have amazing swatches!

Berry T said...

Thank you! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB