Thursday, September 20, 2012

BFTP: Nubar Going Green Collection: Earth + Ozotic Elytra #528

Disclaimer: Pls do try to ignore the jacked up cuticles, dry hands and tip wear.
Still sick and hectic work,
hence I really didn't do much for hand and cuticle care this week.
 
 
 
 
The next one in the Blast from the Past series:
Nubar Going Green collection in Earth.
 
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
The pictures were taken on Day 3 of the manicure.
 
Earth is a blue-green shimmer polish that leans more blue actually.
It reminds me of how the Earth would look like in outer space.
 
 
 
 
By Day 5, I was tired of the tipwear and all,
so I grabbed Ozotic Elytra #528,
and added a layer over the Nubar Earth manicure.
 
I love how #528 gives it an added dimension,
even though it did nothing to cover the horrid tipwear.
I'll have to do #528 over a black polish soon.
I think that would be so awesome.
 

1 comment:

  1. A good blog with exciting content, that's what I need. Thank you for keeping this site and i always like your nail art information really i like it.

    ReplyDelete