Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Birthday Haul

I'm on a no-buy from now until the end of August.
But before the no-buy,
I splurged quite a bit as part of my own birthday present to myself.
 
 
 
 
From Llarowe,
Enchanted Polish Beatles Collection
 
 
 
 
I've placed them side-by-side the Ozotic Mish Mash here.
I've a feeling that the square bottles are gonna go...
 
 
 
 
Also from Llarowe,
another couple of Pahlish:
Great Wide Open and End of Days
 
 
 
 
Essie Mirror Metallic Collection:
No Place like Chrome, Blue Rhapsody and Nothing Else Metals.

I read that these stamp well,
hence the buy,
otherwise I generally do stay away from such metallics.
 
 
 
 
Then from Mei Mei's Signatures purge from her own stash:
TINS The Surf Girl.
Mei Mei herself read about the issue I had with the cork caps of the Megan Millers,
and she sent along replacement bottles!
I didn't even ask for them!
Ain't she awesome?!
Right now, she's having some promotion going on with Megan Millers and indie polishes as well.
So I encourge you to head over for a look.
Mei Mei ships worldwide (except to Italy I think).
 
 
I blame the next Icing haul on pictures I saw on the FB group and on MUA NB.
Next thing I knew, I asked for a CP.
Here's what I got:

 
 
Funky Femme,
So Fierce
 
 
 
 
Rave Royalty,
Pampered & Primped
 
 
 
 
Pre-Game,
After Party
 
 
 
 
Lemme See Your Peacock,
Pop a Bottle
 
 
 
 
Written in the Stars,
 and Shredded
 
 
 
 
From Star Trinkets,
a Picture Polish haul.
I still have Picture Polish White Wedding, Pssshit and Attitude on their way to me from a group order.
And I still want MORE!!
Thank goodness they ain't LE
(ah-hem... no-buy. no-buy.)
 
 
 
 
OPI Germany Collection:
Every Month is Oktoberfest and German-i-cure by OPI
These are the only two polishes in the entire collection that I really want.
I'm considering Don't Talk Bach to Me though...
Still not decided if I would get that.
(no-buy. no-buy.)
 
 
 
 
I got these from a Crowtoes restock:
 
 
 
 
Woke up at 4 am to get these Pretty & Polished off Llarowe
 
 
 
 
Pounced on this when I spotted it on Overall Beauty
 
 
 
 
To round it all up for today,
Essie Bikini So Teeny,
Essie No More Film,
and Orly Buried Alive.
I still have some Cult Nails on their way courtesy of their sale,
as well as a couple of Nails Inc.
I think that's about it... I think.
(no-buy. no-buy.)

7 comments:

Jacqui said...

OMG such awesome hauls!!! Great additions to the collection indeed!

Berry T said...

LoL! I think so too babe :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

May I know where you join to order picture polish? I'm trying to order through the site but the shipping cost is way too high to sg. Thank you.

Berry T said...

I'm in a local FB group. That's where I got in the group order.
Perhaps you could search around?

Anonymous said...

Oh there is a local fb group?? I just got into indie nail polishes hence very new to all these. Is the group a private one or open to all? Thanks :)

Berry T said...

That one's a private group. Alternatively, you can look for Susan at Star Trinkets. She's the local distributor for Picture Polish and may be able to help you?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB