Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Megan Miller Coral Bliss vs Essie Camera

Ok, got another comparison post today,
although this one was more for my curiousity actually.
 
 
 
 
Top: Essie Camera
Bottom: Megan Miller Coral Bliss
 
 
 
 
Pinky and Middle: Megan Miller Coral Bliss
Ring and Index: Essie Camera
 
 
 
 
All are at 3 coats each with 1 coat Seche Vite TC
 
 
 
 
As you can see,
these ain't dupes.
 
 
 
 
Initially I was still thinking I could let one go
 
 
 
 
But I guess not.
 
 
 
 
Sigh.
I should get more ruthless in this de-stashing thing.

6 comments:

euzefelus_27 said...

i really love that bottle!!!

Jennifer [littlejsnailcorner] said...

I love them both, it would be SO hard for me to choose between the two of them!

Berry T said...

I know what you mean! I bought those Megan Millers just cos of the bottle!

Berry T said...

Bahahaha! Exactly my dilemma dear. I'm keeping them both

Diane, www.SoTanned.co.uk said...

Essie Camera definitely wins - the stronger colour, plus I'm an essie fan!

Berry T said...

LoL. Well, Coral Bliss is pretty too :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB