Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Manglaze Lesbihonest

Another Manglaze that I prefer with TC than without.
 
 
 
 
Lesbihonest
 
 
 
 
2 coats here on its own.
 
 
 
 
I got into a whatsapp conversation with a guy friend once about my nail polishes,
and the conversation veered into polish names and colour.
 
 
 
 
Me: I just bought a damn cool bottle of polish.
Friend: Ok.
Me: *sends picture of bottle*
 
 
 
 
Friend: Whoa!
Me: It's called Lesbihonest.
Friend: It's enough to make a grown man blush
 
 
 
 
Me: LoL! There are other polishes out there with such interesting names.
This one's from a brand called Manglaze
 
 
 
 
Friend: Manglaze?
That sounds like some juvenile adult's version of sperm
Me: Really?! I never thought of it that way.
 
 
 
 
This is 2 coats of Lesbihonest with 1 coat Seche Vite TC
I love how this one sparkles with TC.
It's just too pretty!
 
 


(Back to the whatsapp conversation)
Me: You know. There are others I think are far worse.
Friend: Really?
 
 
 
 
Me: Yup. There's one called Load.
And its a yellowish-white colour.
Friend: Who wants to wear that on their nails?!
 
 

Me: Hahahaha!
There's Phallic, Meet Balls, Between the Sheets, Butt Taco, Let's Do It in 3-D...
Friend: Butt Taco?!
Me: Yeah. That one's a matt orange

 
 
Friend: So that's what you girls do in your free time!
 
 

Me: LoL! There's another one called Uh-Oh Roll Down your Window
Friend: Do I even want to know what colour?
Me: Poopish-green   =)

2 comments:

Zannlzy said...

Love this polish! I've been eyeing it for a while! I do think it looks better with a top coat as well!

Zann
A fellow Singaporean nail polish addict!

Berry T said...

It's amazing! You really should get it! Shoppe Eclecticco has it and Annette's great!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB